Children’s classes offer a place for children ages 4-13 to come together to learn about God in a supportive, caring, and creative environment.
Class is held online each Sunday at 9:45 and is led by Tufts students and parent volunteers. Based on the curriculum guide “Growing in Grace and Gratitude,” each lesson includes a Bible story, time for sharing, and interactive activities like group puzzles, crafts, and structured movement.
To join an upcoming children’s class, please email email@example.com with your email address.
Highlights from October 11th lesson:
Leviticus 19:1-2, 9-18: “You must not hate your brother in your heart. If your neighbor does something wrong, tell him about it. If you do not, you will be partly to blame. Forget about the wrong things people do to you. You must not try to get even. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the Lord. “
Video story: “Veggie Tales: Are You My Neighbor?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFj6JYiG0-k (starting at 16:00 – 27:30)
- What do you think it means to love God with heart, soul, and strength?
- What do you think it means to love your neighbor as yourself?
Activity: Competition! You have 30 seconds to write as many answers to each questions:
- Write something you could say to express your love to someone you care about
- Write something you could do to show your love for people who are poor or homeless
- Write something you could do to show your love for the environment